I am looking to hear from the readers who have enjoyed the most profitable trading experience following my Trade Alerts in 2012. I am interested in learning about the specific trades you placed, the amount of money you made, and how the service has enhanced your trading experience. The winner will receive a free one [...]
Look at the chart below and it is clear that Ben Bernanke’s announcement of QE3 triggered a classic “Buy the rumor, sell the news” type reaction in the market. The market rose for literally a few hours after the epoch-making announcement. After that, it has been all slow grind and chop sideways. Are we setting [...]
“The word is now that they are going to keep their foot on the accelerator well into the recovery. Not only are they wishing for high inflation, they are targeting high inflation,” said my friend Mohamed El-Erian, CEO of bond giant PIMCO.
I am writing you from the poolside cabana B-2 at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. It is 90 degrees in the shade and the air is bone- dry, so I’m on my third banana daiquiri for the day. I can relax here these days. The days when I risked getting my hands broken with [...]
“Gold is my cash. Over the long term it is not the best investment. But when you are having a monetary crisis it should be part of every portfolio,” said hedge fund legend, Ray Dalio of Bridgewater Associates.
As a potentially profitable opportunity presents itself, John will send you an alert with specific trade information as to what should be bought, when to buy it, and at what price.
Google has not launched any sexy, new, must-have products. There have been no substantial software upgrades, but their stock has risen a blistering 36% since its June bottom — even outperforming idolized Apple (AAPL) by a large margin. What gives? Scanning the current research on Sergei Brin and Larry Page’s start-up won’t do you any [...]
Look at the $25 move in gold today, and it’s clear that an upside breakout is imminent. It made this move on a whisper of a rumor about a speculation that China may take out an eyedropper and tickle their economy with a few more drops of stimulus. This is proof positive of how sensitive [...]
“Quantitative easing is the new interest rate,” said hedge fund legend, Ray Dalio of Bridgewater Associates.
- June 17, 2013 June 17, 2013
- July 12 Amsterdam Strategy Luncheon June 17, 2013
- An Environmental Activist’s Take on the Markets June 17, 2013
- Business is Booming at the Money Printers June 17, 2013
- On Executing Trade Alerts June 17, 2013
- June 17, 2013 – Quote of the Day June 17, 2013
- June 14, 2013 June 14, 2013
- Updated 2013 Summer Strategy Luncheon Schedule June 14, 2013
- The Yen Carry Trade Blow Up June 14, 2013
- The Service Job in Your Future June 14, 2013
- SOLD OUT! San Francisco November 4th Strategy Luncheon October 25, 2011
- My 2012-13 Stock Market Forecast. October 31, 2012
- Last Chance to Come Join Me for the Paris Strategy Luncheon – July 17, 2012 July 15, 2012
- August 9, 2013, Zermatt, Switzerland Global Strategy Seminar June 3, 2013
- Will Gold Coins Suffer the Fate of the $10,000 Bill? November 25, 2011
- My Personal Leading Economic Indicator November 25, 2011
- SOLD OUT! December 27 Chicago Strategy Luncheon December 22, 2011
- An Evening With the Chinese Intelligence Service December 25, 2011
- Take a Look at Occidental Petroleum (OXY) December 26, 2011
- Another Nail in the Euro Coffin January 16, 2012