Mad Hedge Hot Tips
May 21, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Tesla Breaks $200, as fears of Chinese boycotts chop earnings forecasts. Another autonomous driving death in Florida didn’t help either. $180 here we come. Stay out of the way for now, but a generational “BUY” is setting up here. Expect a monster rally on a trade war resolution. They still own the future, but how much will you pay today? Click here.
2) US to Grant Huawei Parts Exemptions on a Case by Case Basis, giving some market reprieve day. Here, political connections are everything, but the paperwork demands are enormous. Tech rebounds. Click here.
3) Some 90% of the Net Buying in the Market Now is Buy Back, shrinking the float of available shares by 4% this year, and more than 10% for single stocks like Apple (AAPL), Microsoft (MSFT), Cisco Systems (CSCO), and Oracle (ORCL). Buy ALL of the buyback stocks on dips. Click here.
4) Trade War Hits Home Depot, and poor weather kept handymen at home. Stocks get hot. Here’s another chance to buy quality at a discount. Buy (HD) on dips. Click here.
5) Remember Rare Earths? We made a killing during the bubble eight years ago in metals like Europium and Niobium. China accounts for 98% of the global supply which are essential for most electronic parts and essential for defense. Buy the (VMX). Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(TUESDAY JULY 2 NEW DELHI INDIA STRATEGY LUNCHEON)
(REPORT FROM THE 2019 LAS VEGAS SALT CONFERENCE)
(HUAWEI HITS THE FAN)
(HUAWEI), (MU), (NVDA), (GOOGL), (FB), (TWTR), (APPL)