Mad Hedge Hot Tips
September 14, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) We Nailed it With Microsoft (MSFT). Took profits on my long and will double up on the next dip. The stock has another double in it. Clocking a $1,033 gain in 12 days works for me! Click here.
2) Retail Sales Rose by only 0.1% in August, the lowest in six months. Looks like they spent a lot in July but no so much in August. Another nail in the recovery’s coffin, but it will take another thousand like this to call the next recession. Have they run out of money? Click here.
3) Ten-Year Treasury Yields Hit 3.0%, and the banks could care less when they are supposed to rise. Both a September and December 25 basis point rate hikes are now in the can, and March has risen to a 50% probability. Click here.
4) Stocks Open Up Slightly, with trade wars still a major overhang. No one wants to stay long over a weekend in this world, and risk is high. It’s all about Hurricane Florence today anyway. Click here.
5) Target to Hire 120,000 for the Christmas Rush. And you thought the lines were bad now! Call it “Peak Christmas,” and maybe they won’t hack my credit card this time. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch:
(SOME GOOD NEWS FROM TESLA), (TSLA),
(SOME SAGE ADVICE ABOUT ASSET ALLOCATION)