Mad Hedge Hot Tips
August 20, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Trade is Still the Driver, as news of a China delegation visiting the U.S. pushes stock indexes toward new all-time highs. Click here.
2) However, the Technology Correction Continues, with defensive consumer staples, REITs, and utilities leading the charge. Don’t expect this to last. Click here.
3) The Tesla Meltdown Continues, with the stock down $100 in two weeks and JP Morgan joining the lynch mob. (TSLA) now has the largest short position in the market at 26%. For more jeering click here.
4) High-End Real Estate is in Free Fall Everywhere, especially in San Francisco and New York. The Chinese and Russian flight capital that has buoyed this market for a decade is drying up. Click here.
5) The Chip Mini-Recession is On, with even front-runner NVIDIA (NVDA) down $25 in a week. Click here for what to buy on the dip.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(THE MARKET OUTLOOK FOR THE WEEK AHEAD, or
IS THE TRADE WAR ON OR OFF?),
(AAPL), (UUP), (EEM), (NFLX), (TSLA), (GOOGL), (SOYB),
(SOME SAGE ADVICE ON ASSET ALLOCATION),
(IS WALMART THE NEXT AMAZON?),