Mad Hedge Hot Tips
April 9, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Apple Tops $200. Looks like the market is finally buying the services story. Stand aside for the short term. It’s had a great run, up 42% from the December low. I’m waiting for 5G until I buy my next iPhone, probably next year. Click here.
2) Trump Threatens $11 Billion Worth of European Trade, and the market hates it, down 200 points. Out of the frying pan and into the fire for traders? Endless trade wars aren’t good for investors. As for me, I buy all American, with three Tesla’s. Click here.
3) American Airlines Cuts Forecast, and the stock dives 3%, over missing airplanes. The Boeing saga is not over. Click here.
4) Bank of America Raises Minimum Wage to $20, by 2021. If you are a minimum wage employer your life is about to become very difficult. Avoid fast food companies like (MCD). Click here.
5) Q1 Earnings Season Starts on Friday, with the big banks taking the lead. Now it’s all about wait and see. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(ABBVIE’S BATTLE FOR ARTHRITIS DOMINANCE),
(USING MOMENTUM STOCKS TO CALL THE MARKET),
(THE LEGACY TECH COMPANY THAT IS WORTH BUYING NOW)
(ADBE), (MSFT), (CRM), (AAPL)