Mad Hedge Hot Tips
August 15, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Turkey is Still on the Menu, as the global currency contagion continues, demolishing U.S. stocks. This is the last dip in stocks to buy into in 2018. Click here.
2) U.S. Dollar Hits 13-Month High. With the Chinese Yuan in free fall, their exports are becoming more competitive by the day (and ours less so). Click here.
3) China’s Tencent Shocks with Weak Earnings. Trade War fallout, or is this the first chink in tech’s armor? It’s the gaming and social media giant’s first loss in a decade. To find out why click here.
4) Emerging Markets Now Officially in Bear Markets. Don’t even think about moving into this sector too early with the world going to hell in a handbasket. To find out more click here.
5) Barfing in Uber Cars Will Cost you $150, as a rash of false claims by Uber drivers reveals. Click here for the unbelievable.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(WHY BONDS CAN’T GO DOWN),
(TLT), (TBT), ($TNX), (TUR), (TSLA),
(HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY THAN I DO),
(AMZN), (LRCX), (ABX), (AAPL), (TSLA), (NVDA),
(HOW TO PLAY THE NEW FORTNITE GAMING FAD),
(ATVI), (EA), (AMD), (NVDA), (MSFT), (AAPL), (GOOGL), (TWTR), (SNAP), (FB), (SPOT), (GAMR)
This is not a solicitation to buy or sell securities
The Mad Hedge Fund Trader is not an Investment advisor
For full disclosures click here at https://www.madhedgefundtrader.com/disclosures
The “Diary of a Mad Hedge Fund Trader”(TM) and the “Mad Hedge Fund Trader” (TM) are protected by the United States Patent and Trademark Office
The “Diary of the Mad Hedge Fund Trader” (C) is protected by the United States Copyright Office
Futures trading involves a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for everyone.