Mad Hedge Hot Tips
August 16, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) China Trade Talks are Back On, triggering a monster stock rally. How long will it last this time? Click here.
2) Trade Talks Taking a Bite Out of the Chinese Economy, with GDP growth falling to the 5% handle. The last time this happened, in 2015, the Dow plunged 1,100 points in one day. And it happened in August! Click here.
3) Walmart (WMT) Blows Out Earnings, taking the stock up 10%. Have they finally figured out online commerce after two decades of trying? Click here.
4) It's Off to the Races at Cisco Systems (CSCO) as Well, on strong software sales. Legacy tech is still playing catch-up. Buy the next dip. Click here.
5) Has Housing Peaked? The stock market certainly thinks so. The onslaught of negative data continues, with August Homebuilder Sentiment hitting a one-year low. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
SPECIAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ISSUE:
(NEW PLAYS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE),
(NVDA), (AMD), (ADI), (AMAT), (AVGO), (CRUS),
(CY), (INTC), (LRCX), (MU), (TSM),
(WILL AMAZON EAT GOOGLE'S LUNCH),
(AMZN), (FB), (GOOGL)