Mad Hedge Hot Tips
August 29, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) U.S. Q2 GDP Growth Revises Up, from 4.1% to 4.2%. Yes, this is what peaks look like. Expect a slowdown when the first Q3 data comes out in two months, right after the midterm elections. Yikes! Click here.
2) Trump Attacks Big Tech Again, but the stock market isn’t buying it, with all of big tech up today. The Supreme Court has already ruled that corporations have First Amendment rights. Click here.
3) July Pending Home Sales Down -0.7%, and off 2.3% YOY. Yes, you can drive a stake through the heart of residential real estate. Don’t even think about buying that second home! Click here.
4) U.S. Job Satisfaction Hits a 13-Year High. I’m certainly working overtime without pay, how about you? Maybe that’s why inflation has failed to show. Cover those bond shorts! Click here.
5) California Plans a Carbon-Free Economy by 2045. It’s now the law. We’re already there on some days. The rest of the world will follow. The future is in alternative energy plays. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(HOW TO RELIABLY PICK A WINNING OPTIONS TRADE),
(THE BEST TECH STOCK YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF),
(TTD), (AMZN), (GOOGL), (NFLX), (BIDU), (BABA), (SPOT), (P), (FB)