Mad Hedge Hot Tips
February 12, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Oil Dives on Shutdown Prospects, off 5% in a week discounting another hit to the global economy. Keep those hedges working. Click here.
2) Amazon Added More Square Feet than Any Other Company last year, bringing the total to 288 million square feet. That is a staggering 28 World Trade Centers. Do they know something we don’t? Buy the dips (AMZN).
3) Brexit Destroys the UK Economy, as the deadline nears with growth at a seven-year low. Will they fill in the Channel Tunnel? Click here.
4) Investors Dashed for Cash in 2018, and Now it’s Trash. With stocks up 9.4% in 2019, or some 2,200 Dow points, many are left to read about it in the newspapers. Mad Hedge caught the whole move and then some. Click here.
5) Mad Hedge Fund Trader Hits New All-Time High, up +9.48% in January alone and +11.63% year-to-date. Buying tech stocks at the bottom and selling short US Treasury bonds against them has worked like a charm. David Tepper eat your heart out! Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(HOW TO HANDLE THE FRIDAY, APRIL 20 OPTIONS EXPIRATION), (TLT),
(PLEASE SIGN UP NOW FOR MY FREE TEXT ALERT SERVICE NOW),
(BRING BACK THE UPTICK RULE!),
(MEET YOUR HOME OF THE FUTURE),