Mad Hedge Hot Tips
January 8, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Don’t Miss the Mad Hedge 2019 All Asset Class Review on Wednesday, at 12:00 PM EST. Click here.
2) China Cuts Bank Reserve Requirements, injecting $200 billion into the economy. The last time they did this we saw a monster rally in stocks. It turns out that the Middle Kingdom has a far healthier balance sheet than the US. Click here.
3) Saudi Arabia Chops Oil Production, sending prices soaring. It not too late to get into what could be a 40% bottom to top rally (USO). Click here.
4) Bristol Meyers (BMY) Buys Celgene (CELG), sparking what could be the big sector trend of 2019. It’s still early days for what will be the best performing sector of 2019. Click here.
5) “Toxic” is named the Word of the Year, by the Oxford English Dictionary. Gee, I wonder where they got that one. It far overshadows 2017’s pick “youthquake.” Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(DON’T MISS THE JANUARY 9 GLOBAL STRATEGY WEBINAR),
(TESLA TALES), (TSLA),
(WHY I SOLD SHORT APPLE),
(AAPL), (FB), (SNAP), (SQ), (AMZN), (BB), (NOK)