Mad Hedge Hot Tips
March 27, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) The Global Bond Short Covering Panic Continues, with ten-year US Treasury yields dropping to an eye-popping 2.37%. Slowing global growth is to blame. Did I hear the word “refi”? Click here.
2) Apple Violates QUALCOMM Patent, rules a judge, and (AAPL) tanks. The battle continues. Click here.
3) FinTech is on Fire, as legacy banks die a death of a thousand cuts, hobbled by the cost of their massive branch networks and lagging technology. Is it time to take another look at the FinTech ETF (FINX)? Click here.
4) Mad Hedge Hits New All-Time High, with 2019 performance hitting 15% this morning. More to come. Going 100% cash by the April 18 options expiration. Click here.
5) Centene (CNC) Buys WellCare (WCG) for $15 billion. Healthcare is the last fragmented industry left so you can expect vastly accelerated M&A in the future. If you can’t compete under “single payer” you’ll soon be out of business. Every stock is now a lottery ticket. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(JUMP ON THE VERTEX BANDWAGON),
(MAD HEDGE FUND TRADER CELEBRATES ITS 11-YEAR ANNIVERSARY)
(THE DEATH OF ANOTHER STARTUP)