Mad Hedge Hot Tips
May 14, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Trump and Xi to Meet on June 22. That means we have five more weeks of trade war agony until markets have a chance to recover. Sell in May? Whoever said that? Click here.
2) Apple Cellphones Made in China on New Tariff List. This should set up the best entry point of the year for Steve Jobs’ creation. Stock will soar when the tariff is listed. Click here.
3) Uber Dives 20% from IPO Price, in one of the worst IPOs in market history. $15 billion in market cap lost in the first two days. You knew this deal was in trouble when they let the drivers in.
4) Bitcoin Soars $1,000 on Stock Panic. It seems investors prefer Ponzi schemes to blue chip tech stocks these days. What’s wrong with cash? Click here.
5) China Tariffs to Cost US Households $500 Each, in rising import costs. Don’t point at me! I buy all American with my Tesla. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(FIVE STOCKS TO BUY AT THE BOTTOM),
(AAPL), (AMZN), (SQ), (ROKU), (MSFT)
(AAPL), (MSFT), (ADBE), (PYPL), (QCOM), (MU), (JD), (BABA), (BIDU)