Mad Hedge Hot Tips
May 2, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Fed Makes No Move on Rates. Like this was going to be a surprise. The big revelation that the Fed will start ending quantitative tightening now and not wait until September, as indicated earlier. More rocket fuel for the stock market. Let the bubble continue. Click here.
2) Come Meet John Thomas in Manila, Philippines on June 30. An excellent lunch will be followed by a wide-ranging discussion and an extended question-and-answer period. I’ll be giving you my up to date view on stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, energy, precious metals, and real estate. To buy tickets, please click here.
3) ISM Factory Orders Dive, in April to 52.8, a six-month low. The global synchronized slowdown is still hurting. Click here.
4) Tesla to Raise $2.3 Billion, and they’ll have no problem getting it. It’s already discounted in the market and could well mark an interim bottom in the shares. Buy (TSLA). Click here.
5) Weekly Jobless Claims Unchanged, at 230,000. The big number comes tomorrow with the April Nonfarm Payroll Report. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(HEADED FOR THE LAS VEGAS SKYBRIDGE SALT CONFERENCE),
(NOTICE TO MILITARY SUBSCRIBERS),
(APPLE’S HOME RUN),
(AAPL), (CRM), (GOOGL)