Mad Hedge Hot Tips
May 20, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Stocks Dive on Trade War Escalation, with technology taking the biggest hit. Fears of Chinese retaliation are rampant. Click here.
2) Huawei Blacklists US Chipmakers, taking the sector down 5% across the board. A generational “BUY” is setting up for (NVDA), (MU), and (LRCX). Click here.
3) Tesla Breaks $200, as fears of Chinese tariff hikes hit its parts supply. Analysts cite other “distractions” like the SEC. Wait for the final capitulation. The “BUY” for (TSLA) is setting up. Subsidies to return on 2021. Click here.
4) Ford to Lay Off 7,000, as it struggles to cope with dislocations of the trade war. Avoid (F), they entered the electric car business too late. Click here.
5) Meet John Thomas During His 2019 World Tour
Friday, June 21 12:30 PM Auckland, New Zealand
Monday, June 24 12:30 PM Melbourne, Australia
Tuesday, June 25 12:30 PM Sydney, Australia
Wednesday, June 26 12:30 PM Brisbane, Australia
Friday, June 28 12:30 PM Perth, Australia
Sunday, June 30 12:30 PM Manila, Philippines
Tuesday, July 2 12:30 PM New Delhi, India
Friday, July 5 12:30 PM Cairo, Egypt
Monday, July 8 12:30 PM Venice, Italy
Wednesday, July 10 12:30 PM Budapest, Hungary
Friday, July 19, 3:00 PM Zermatt, Switzerland
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(MARKET OUTLOOK FOR THE WEEK AHEAD, OR I’LL TAKE SOME OF THAT!)
(FXI), (CYB), (TSLA), (AAPL), (BA), (WMT), (TLT), (INTU), (GOOGL)
(THE BIG PLAY IN CISCO)
(CSCO), (JNPR), (ANET), (INTC), (GOOGL), (AMZN)