Mad Hedge Hot Tips
May 9, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) It’s Make or Break Time, global trade war and recession or not. The market could be up or down 1,000 points based on what happened this weekend. Click here.
2) US Trade Deficit Hits a 5-Year Low, in March, down 16.2% to $20.7 billion. This is due to a big 23.7% jump in US exports to China, thanks to China’s massive economic stimulus program. But at what cost? Click here.
3) Chevron Walks Away from Anadarko Deal, making Occidental Petroleum the winner in the epic takeover battle. Watch for the (CVX) rally. Click here.
4) Softbank Kills it with Uber Stake, raking in $3.8 billion on its venture capital investment. The big question is whether there’s any juice left in the stock for you. I doubt it. Click here.
5) In the Meantime, the Uber Driver’s Strike Spreads, from the US to London. After car operating expenses are taken out the only net $5 an hour. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(NEW TRAINING VIDEO ON “HOW TO EXECUTE A VERTICAL BEAR PUT SPREAD”)
(A COW BASED ECONOMICS LESSON)
(APEX LEGENDS TO THE RESCUE)