Mad Hedge Hot Tips
November 27, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Trump Says Apple “MAY” Get Hit With 10% Import Duty, on iPhones made in China and the stock dives $5. Would add about $10 to the price of each phone. He never misses an opportunity to ratchet up the pressure. Click here.
2) The Market is Struggling to Form a Bottom Here, if only the president would keep his mouth shut. The market is spring loaded for a massive short covering rally. A 14.9X price earnings multiple brings in a ton of value players and there are still $100 billion in share buybacks to go.
3) Airbnb is Ramping Up Its 2019 IPO, which could value the home sharing startup at $31 billion. The San Francisco startup is now the biggest hotel in the world by far. Click here.
4) Cyber Monday Sales Hit a New All-Time High, up to $7.3 billion with Amazon (AMZN) taking far and away the largest share. Click here.
5) 2019 Recession Calls Are Multiplying Like Rabbits. Nothing like closing the barn door after the horses have bolted. I wish you told me this in September. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(THE QUANTUM COMPUTER IN YOUR FUTURE),
(THE WORST TRADE IN HISTORY), (AAPL)
(ONLINE COMMERCE IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD)
(AMZN), (ADBE), (WMT), (KSS), (TGT), (LOW), (EA), (ATVI), (TTWO), (ETSY)