Mad Hedge Hot Tips
October 23, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Dow Plunges 450 at the Opening, on a Caterpillar and 3M (MMM) downshift in guidance. These two stocks account for half the index loss. Give me a break. It’s one of the biggest BS moves I have ever seen. Click here.
2) Bonds Rocket on “RISK OFF” Move. With the Chinese still dumping their massive $1 trillion in US Treasury holdings and the budget deficit soaring towards $1 trillion, I am more than happy to sell short here. Check your inbox for the Trade Alert.
3) NASDAQ is having its Worst Month since 2008. And you wondered why I spent most of the summer in cash. Click here.
4) China Stock Crash Comes Home to Roost. Up yesterday, down today, maybe trade wars are harder to win than someone thought. Click here.
5) Stocks Give Up All 2018 Gains. Ho hum, easy come, easy go. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(WATCH OUT FOR THE UNICORN STAMPEDE IN 2019),
(TSLA), (NFLX), (DB), (DOCU), (EB), (SVMK), (ZUO), (SQ),
(A NOTE ON OPTIONS CALLED AWAY), (MSFT),
(THE CLOUD FOR DUMMIES)
(AMZN), (MSFT), (GOOGL), (AAPL), (CRM), (ZS)