Mad Hedge Hot Tips
September 28, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Amazon is Targeting $2,525, or so says broker Stifel Nicolaus. Its multiple giant businesses are going gangbusters. Sounds cheap to me, so I’m diving back in. Click here.
2) The SEC Goes After Tesla, and Musk has already turned down a generous plea deal. Shares suffer their biggest drop in five years, down 15%. Lawsuit secured. I TOLD you to buy the car and not the stock! Click here.
3) Bank of America (BAC) Bans Trading of Penny Stocks. Sorry, but you will have to take your low-quality business elsewhere. After all, it only paid…pennies, but left the firm open to hefty litigation risks. Click here.
4) Sears Drops Below $1. Stock to delist soon. More proof that the good old days are gone. Where am I going to get a Kenmore washing machine now? Click here.
5) August Personal Spending Comes in on the Light Side, at 0.3%. Apparently, everyone wasn’t at the mall after all. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch:
(WHAT WILL TRIGGER THE NEXT BEAR MARKET?)
(JPM), (SNE), (TLT), (ELD), (AMZN),
(WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2018, HOUSTON
GLOBAL STRATEGY LUNCHEON)