Mad Hedge Hot Tips
April 25, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Q1 GDP Comes in at a Red Hot 3.2%, despite the government shut down, trade war, and terrible winter. Many estimates were below 1%. Of course, the stock market knew this already, rising almost every day this year. Did stock rally just get another leg up, or this the greatest “Sell the news” of all time? Click here.
2) However, All Asset Prices Moving in the Opposite Direction, with stocks falling and bonds rising on the news. Is THIS the sell the news message? I’m taking profits on my bond longs before the market figures out its wrong. Click here.
3) And Tech Stocks Are Really Not Buying It, in the wake of weak Intel Earnings. Buy (INTC) and other techs on the dip. Click here.
4) Oil Especially Crashes 3%, on Trump tongue wagging, promising he will order the Saudis to increase production, which they won’t. Really, it was extremely overbought and due for a correction. Click here.
5) So Will the Fed Raise Rates Now? A normal Fed would in the face of the hot GDP number. But nothing is normal anymore. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(HOW TO RELIABLY PICK A WINNING OPTIONS TRADE)