Mad Hedge Hot Tips
August 24, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Powell Says Interest Rate Rises to Remain Slow, stocks love it, Washington be damned! Buy the dips! Click here.
2) Gap (GPS) Gets Crushed on Earnings Fail. Not all retailers are staging a dramatic comeback. DON’T buy this dip. Click here.
3) China is Playing Hardball in Trade Talks. Don’t expect a resolution anytime soon now that they sense weakness in Washington. Click here.
4) SEC Rejects Another Seven Bitcoin ETFs. Don’t count on them to approve Ponzi schemes anytime soon. And ETFs were supposed to by the big crypto currency salvation. Click here.
5) Don’t Plan That Hawaii Getaway this Weekend. Some 40 inches of rain have already fallen on the Big Island. I called all my Hawaiian subscribers before the lines went down as a precaution. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch:
(AUGUST 22 BIWEEKLY STRATEGY WEBINAR Q&A),
(BIDU), (BABA), (VIX), (EEM), (SPY), (GLD), (GDX), (BITCOIN),
(SQM), (HD), (TBT), (JWN), (AMZN), (USO), (NFLX), (PIN),
(TAKING A BITE OUT OF STEALTH INFLATION)