Mad Hedge Hot Tips
February 6, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) The Volatility Index (VIX) Hits $15. The market is more overbought than any time since July. Is the “fear gauge” signaling that happy days are here again? I doubt it. Don’t whistle past the graveyard. Click here.
2) The Mad Hedge Market Timing Index is Entering Danger Territory, with a reading of 67 for the first time in five months. Better start taking profits on those aggressive leveraged longs you bought in early January. Your best performers are about to take a big hit. Click here.
3) Australian Dollar Crashes on Rate Fears. You mean the Reserve Bank of Australia might actually raise rates? Better pay for that American vacation now! This should prick the property bubble big time. Click here.
4) ISM Non-Manufacturing Index Craters, to 56.7. Should we be worried? Hell, yes! Why are we getting so many negative data points and stocks keep rising? Click here.
5) Snow Hits San Francisco for the First Time in Two Decades, with temperatures plunging into the mid-twenties. Is Global warming really global weirding? It is 120 degrees in Australia today.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(MY 20 RULES FOR TRADING IN 2019)
(ALPHABET WOWS THEM AGAIN),
(GOOGL), (AMZN), (AAPL), (MSFT)