Mad Hedge Hot Tips
March 12, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) See You at the Skybridge SALT Conference in Las Vegas, May 7-10, the Woodstock of alternative asset investors. Learn what the hedge funds are planning next, and it’s a blast. Discount registration ends on Friday. Check it out by clicking here.
2) The Boeing 737 Max Crisis Widens, with most countries now grounding the ill-fated aircraft. Keep buying the dip in (BA) shares. This is a simple fix. Click here.
3) Dicks Ducks, with disappointing earnings, and the shares dive 10%. Avoid (DKS) and anything retail. Apparently, the market for assault rifles is bigger than we thought, which the company banned last year. Click here.
4) Another Day, Another Brexit Vote set for tonight which will probably fail again. The pound is doing the Watusi. Avoid all UK plays until the issue is decided. Click here.
5) The Buy Back Blackout Starts on Friday for many companies which are not allowed to repurchase their own shares up to 30 days ahead of earnings reports. You take the largest buyers of shares out of the market, what is left? Look to play the short side for the market. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(AN AFTERNOON WITH ANTHONY SCARAMUCCI OF SKYBRIDGE),
(FIREEYE’S LAST LINE OF DEFENSE),
(FEYE), (MSFT), (AMZN), (GOOGL), (ORCL), (EFX), (IBM)