Mad Hedge Hot Tips
March 25, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) Mueller Report Gives Trump a Clean Bill of Health, at least on the collusion issue. But it opened up a dozen other lines of investigation that will continue for years. It’s definitely a “RISK ON” development. Click here.
2) Don’t Buy Tesla on This Dip. State car registration data show a big dip in Q1 (TSLA) sales. The company says it is because of transitioning to Tesla 3 mass production. Wait for a 10%-15% dip and then go the whole hog. Click here.
3) US Existing Home Sales Jump 11.8%, in January. Low mortgage interest rates are finally kicking in with the 30-year fixed at 4.23%. This is a one-hit wonder, not the beginning of a new trend. But interest rates are going lower. Click here.
4) US Budget Deficit Jumps 39% in 2019 H1, and the bond market could care less. This will end in tears, but possibly not for years. Click here.
5) The Global Easing Trend is Accelerating, as central banks rush to head off the next global recession. Expect interest rates to drop to levels you once thought impossible. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(MARKET OUTLOOK FOR THE WEEK AHEAD, OR GAME CHANGER)
(SPY), (TLT), (BIIB), (GOOG), (BA), (AAPL), (VIX), (USO)
(APPLE’S BIG PUSH INTO SERVICES)
(AAPL), (GS), (NFLX), (GOOGL), (ROKU)