I have been debating, arguing, and kibitzing with Harry S. Dent for nearly a decade.
You may know Harry as the cutting edge economic and demographics guru who’s written many books on topics I have reviewed in past years (read more here for ?When the Demographics Tailwind Becomes a Headwind? .
Sometimes I agree with Harry.
Other times, I think he is out of his mind.
But whenever we butt heads, the outcome is always informative and entertaining, if not outrageous.
On Sunday night at 8:00 PM EST, I will be debating Harry live in a global webinar that will be broadcast live in 135 countries.
The event will be moderated by my friend, Greg Owen, in Sydney, Australia. Harry will be opining from Florida, while I?ll be refuting his opinions from San Francisco, California.
Some of the topics covered will include:
1) The likely outcome of the November 8th election and the possible outliers
2) The election impact on your retirement portfolio
3) The true causes of the divide currently afflicting the US
4) How new media enabled Donald Trump to shatter election conventions, and how Hillary Clinton counterattacked
5) The long term outlook for all asset classes
You can attend this fascinating, ground breaking global event for only US $75/AU $97.
Attendance is limited to only the first 1,000. Please click here to purchase a ticket.
It should be a real barnburner of a webinar.