Mad Hedge Hot Tips
November 30, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) All Eyes Are on Buenos Aires. The last time I heard that, I was watching Evita. It all boils down to a single Saturday night dinner between Trump and Xi Jinping. But who invited ultra China trade hawk Peter Navarro? Watch for extreme volatility Monday morning. Click here.
2) Canada is in a Tailspin, with Q3 GDP plunging from 2.9% to 2.0%. Crashing commodity prices and weak business investment are the culprits. Does American First mean Canada Last? Click here.
3) Agricultural Bankruptcies Are Up 100%, as the trade wars destroy exports and crush prices. Silos are full of rotting crops all over the country. A midwestern banking crisis is in the cards, says Minneapolis Fed governor Neil Kashkari. Is this all a preview of the next financial crisis? Click here.
4) Oil Plunges Again, off 20% in November alone. Is this punishment for Saudi Arabia or is the world headed into recession? Click here.
5) The Mad Hedge Strategy Webinar is on for December 6, at 2:00 PM EST. To register please click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(NOVEMBER 28 BIWEEKLY STRATEGY WEBINAR Q&A),
(VXX), (VIX), (GE), (ROKU), (AAPL),
(MSFT), (SQ), (XLK), (SPLS), (EWZ), (EEM)