Mad Hedge Hot Tips
November 16, 2018
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) NVIDIA Disappoints, Stock Down 20%. The former darling of Silicon Valley gets her comeuppance. Blame it all on crypto mining which has completely disappeared, thanks to the Bitcoin crash. Still, I’m buying. Down 45% in six weeks, the stock has suffered enough. Click here.
2) Was That an Inverse Head and Shoulders that Set up for the (SPY) yesterday? We were loading the boat with technology stocks yesterday and caught the full 500-point rally in the Dow sparked by China rumors. It all paves the way for a nice year-end rally. Click here.
3) Wal-Mart Beats, but the Stock is Trashed Anyway. They really ARE trying to become the next FANG but management has to learn how to turn on a PC first. Click here.
4) Volkswagen Is Spending $50 billion on Electric Cars, hoping to bring them up to one-third of total sales. Tesla (TSLA) can’t keep this market to itself forever. But after the “clean diesel” fiasco, will anyone ever trust them again? Click here.
5) China Eases Trading Rules, allowing Alibaba (BABA) and Baidu (BIDU) to pop. Don’t get sucked in too soon before the trade war ends. Still, at these levels, they’re a long-term steal. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
(RISK CONTROL FOR DUMMIES),
(SPY), (AMZN), (TLT), (CRM), (VXX)