Mad Hedge Hot Tips
May 3, 2019
The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today
(and what to do about them)
1) April Nonfarm Payroll Report Will Blow it Away, at 263,000. The headline unemployment rate plunges to a new 49-year low at 3.6%. This is what overheating looks like, fueled by massive borrowing. Play now, pay latter. Click here.
2) Tesla Bumps Up Capital Raise to $2.7 billion, and it’s looking like the bottom may be in. Stock rises on the news as Musk is taking $10 million for itself. His timing is perfect. Click here.
3) Warren Buffet is Buying Amazon, not the whole company but the stock. It’s his second technology company after Apple. Better late than never. Mad Hedge keeps its strong buy on (AMZN), which it has maintained since $60 in 2009. Click here.
4) Stephen Moore Withdraws Fed Nomination, as he couldn’t get the votes in the Senate. Finally, the Senate nixes a spectacularly unqualified Trump nomination. Owed back taxes and child support didn’t help either. Expect a more convention appointment to follow. Click here.
5) Last Chance to Meet John Thomas in Las Vegas On May 9. For a personal all asset class and portfolio review, please click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch:
(LAST CHANCE TO ATTEND THE LAS VEGAS MAY 9 GLOBAL STRATEGY LUNCHEON)
(APRIL 3 BIWEEKLY STRATEGY WEBINAR Q&A),
(SPY), (LYFT), (TSLA), (TLT), (XLV), (UBER),
(AAPL), (AMZN), (MSFT), (EDIT), (SGMO), (CLLS)